IWS-International Wrestling Syndicate..

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The International Wrestling Syndicate (IWS) is the Top Wrestling company in Canada, and one of the highest rated wrestling promotions in the world. Specializing in a mix of extreme hardcore with the excitement of high flying.

Welcome to * IWS-International Wrestling Syndicate........ (We now have new wrestlers cards that am placing in the show if you have a pic. you like me to add to your card PLZ. feal free to email it to me and i'll see about adding it to the card ty. and keep up the great work on the Rp's for the shows) .... Current Champions: "IWS- World Heavyweight Champion.< Hawke the slayer" , "IWS-Bloodlust Champion.<-- VACANT" , "IWS. Unfied Junior Heavyweight Champion. <-Criss Angel (MINDFREAK) ", "IWS.North_American_Heavyweight_Champion <-VACENT" ,"IWS-Cruiserweight Chanpion.<-TJ_Xtream", "IWS-World Tag Team Champions.<- Mean Machine & ''Chris Benoit''", "IWS-Women's Championship.<--"Lita"

SK Videos

NFL!!!!

2 posters

i need a tag patner

stonerock
    stonerock
    Members
    Members

i need a tag patner Empty i need a tag patner

Post by stonerock Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:03 pm

pls, who is willing to join me take tag team belt. u wont regret it a bit.
    lee
    lee
    Members
    Members

i need a tag patner Empty Re: i need a tag patner

Post by lee Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:47 pm

i need a tag team partner, however i think i am too low level for you

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:17 pm